This policy will help you understand how we use and protect your data. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you so much for choosing Nova IVF.
Mother Care Bangladesh Ltd. (“Nova” or “Nova IVF”) has a website and a patient portal application, which is web and mobile enabled (sometimes collectively referred to as the “Services”).
The website provides information related to Nova IVF and its services in general.
The patient portal allows users to book appointments and view relevant information, among other features.
The privacy notice applies to the website, which is owned and operated by Nova IVF. The privacy notice describes how Nova IVF collects and uses personal information provided by those who visit the website. It also describes the options available to users and visitors regarding Nova IVF’s use of personal information.
These policies may be changed at any given time at the management’s discretion, in which case the revised privacy notice will only apply to information collected after the date the revised policy is posted.
We will notify you of any material changes by posting notice on this webpage. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Any amended privacy notice supersedes all previous versions.
How We Collect Information
We collect information (including Personal Information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Services, and in some cases from third party sources. Such means of collection include:
- When you use the Services’ interactive tools and services, such as searching for available doctors or available facilities , searching for available appointments, participating in live chats, sending queries or requests, or subscribing to Nova IVF’s newsletter;
- When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like;
- If you download and install certain applications and software we make available, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your computing device for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, such as information regarding when you are logged on and available to receive updates or alert notices;
- If you download our mobile application or use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable;
- Through cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology; and
- When you use the “Contact Us” function on the website, send us an email or otherwise contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that is not Personal Information to better understand who uses Nova IVF and how we can deliver a better experience , or otherwise at our discretion.
We use information, including Personal Information, to provide the Services and to help improve the Services, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Nova IVF ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Providing you with the services and information you request;
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contacting you when necessary or requested, including to remind you of an upcoming appointment;
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Services;
- Notifying you about certain resources, Healthcare Providers or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending you information about Nova IVF or our products or Services;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- Combining information received from third parties with information that we have from or about you and using the combined information for any of the purposes described in this privacy notice;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
How We Share Your Information
In certain circumstances, and in order to perform the Services, we may share certain information that we collect from you, as described in this section:
- Cross Device Matching: To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we may work with partners who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we may also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated or use this data to further analyze usage of Services across devices.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer your Personal Information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Nova IVF (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you before your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
- Public Information and Submissions: You agree that any information that you may reveal in a review posting, online discussion or forum is intended for the public and is not in any way private. Carefully consider whether to disclose any Personal Information in any public posting or forum. Your submissions may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
- Protection of Nova IVF and Others: We also may need to disclose your Personal Information or any other information we collect about you if we determine in good faith that such disclosure is needed to: (1) comply with or fulfill our obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process; (2) protect the rights, property or safety of you, Nova IVF or another party; (3) enforce any agreement with you; or (4) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates third-party rights.
- Other Information: We may disclose information that is not Personal Information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) at our discretion.